Saturday 1 May 2021

I love my Copis - My Bestie

 Hi everyone!

So i was honoured to be asked to Guest Design for the Besties International Challenge for May and it was uch an honour to be asked! I love the bestie images and couldnt wait to colour one up.

I have used the image I Love my Copics Bestie Doll


Ironically I have coloured 'I Love my Copis with Promarkers'

I have used papers from Back to Basics 6x6 paperpack. 

I have used my Cricut to cut out the paint splatters, border and the copic pen cut outs and coloured with Promarkers.

I used a Sentiment from T4TD Crafty Kittens set.

I hope you like it!

Cat

Challenges
Crafty Cats 549
Cute As A Button 68
Crafts Galore Encore 87
I love Promarkers 434
The Crafter's Cafe 265

8 comments:

  1. Her hair is just amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, colouring is perfect & the hair is brilliant
    Thanks for taking the time to enter our challenge over at I love promarkers
    Clare DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this, it just stunning.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cat
    Congratulations you are this week’s winner over at I ♥ProMarkers Challenge

    If you can email us, I will forward your details to the sponsor
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card! Gorgeous coloring, especially the hair!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.