Friday 2 July 2021

Alice with Cake - Aliciabel

 Hi everyone! 

Sharing today a card using the image 'Alice with Cake' from Aliciabel stamps


The image has been coloured with Promarkers. 

I have used papers from Papermania's 'Tea House' paper pack. The Tag has been die cut from Kraft card and I attached some ribbon, twine and lace.

the heart has been cut using my Cricut machine. finally I added some wide pink lace and a sentiment created in Word. 

I hope you like it!

Cat
-x-

Challenges
I love Promarkers 438
Cute Card Thursday 690
The Crafter's Café 269
Creative Knockouts 408
Creative Sketchy Girls 61
Classic Design Challenge 7

6 comments:

  1. Wow, the coloring is fantastic! Great job! I just recently got a Cricut and can’t wait to use it more for card projects too!

    -Jill (TinyTreasureWorkshop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work Cat and this one is no exception! Great card, lovely papers and embellies!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you will join in again this week:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.