Friday 9 July 2021

Coral - DDS

 Hi everyone! 

Sharing another image from the new release from Digi Doodle Studio.

Here is Coral 


The image has been coloured with Promarkers and been fussy cut.

A 6x6 card has been die cut and a piece of backing paper die cut and added

I then placed a piece of Sheer ribbon, and a pink satin ribbon. 

I then created the Shaker element. Die cutting a base, a top and an acetate, adding two layers of tape for dimension before adding in the sequins.  

I then die cut some Clouds, the anchor and the whale from Tattered lace advent calendar.

I then added the sentiment, and some green and pink gems. 

I hope you like it!

Cat
-x-

Challenges
I love Promarkers 439
Creative Moments 218
Crafty Catz 559
Polkadoodles wk28
The Paper Shelter 447
Unicorn Challenge 67

13 comments:

  1. Totally awesome and supercute project! Thanks for sharing! Hugs Heidi TPS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful shaker card and image. Great coloring. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daarin I saw your beautiful shaker card on FB. Thank you for playing along at The Unicorn Challenge. Good luck with your entry

    Greetings Marga dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely detail on your shaker card!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Catrin, I´m sorry to be a little bit late leaving you a comment on this wonderful card! It´s a fantastic shaker, wonderful coloured image and fun die cuts! Great work. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at I LOVE PROMARKERS. I hope to see you back with our new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.