Friday 23 July 2021

Vega Beach Girl - DDS

 Hi everyone! 

Well the weather in the UK is Hot, hot, hot! to hot for the beach, for me anyway, but 'Stormy Vega Beach Girl' form Digi Doodle Studio,  has been loving this weather - look at the happy smile! 


the image has been resized in word, and printed off using a lazer printer. 

I then coloured the image in with my tonic studio Nuvo markers. 

I then used my Cricut machine to cut out a sun rays backing, which I placed over a pink distressed card. 

I then placed that on top of a dark purple backing paper and pink card. I added some purple and pink twine and added a star charm to link with the starfish in the picture. 

I then die cut a star and a shell from Tattered Lace and added the tags from Lili of the Valley. 

to complete I added some pink gems. 


I hope you like it! 

Crafty Hugs 

Cat
-x-

Challenges
Cute Card Thursday 690
Creative Moments 219
Digi Choose Day wk 29
Crafty Rocket 83
The Crafter's Café 270 

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful summery card!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun scene and such nice embellishing. Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafters Cafe, come back again soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.