Saturday 2 October 2021

A Gift for You - SD

Hi everyone!

here to share my Chibi DT inspiration - using the image 'A gift for you' 

This image is perfect for Birthday or Christmas, and I chose to create a Christmas card this time. 


You can purchase this image as a didgi or a clear stamp set by clicking the links below



I have used the digitall image and resized in Word and printed on my lazer printer. 

 The image has been coloured with Nuvo Markers and some highlights and definition have been done with a white gel pen. 

I used several different backing papers and different dies to create the layers background. 

I also printed out a separate present to add as as an embellishment to the ribbon. 

I completed by printing out the sentiment backing it onto Kraft card and adding some Christmas sparkle with some gems.

I hope you like it!

Check out the other DT inspiration using this image here

Cat
-x-

Challenges
The Holly and the Ivy 102
Merry Little Christmas 39
Crafty Creations September
Crafty Happiness 115
Creatalicious 220

6 comments:

  1. I love the way you colored her and her packages. Look at those sparkly shoes! I also loved that she could be birthday or Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colouring - loving your colour scheme and how everything came together. Thank you for joining us ta The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO sweet Cat! Love your coloring/overall design! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Merry Little Christmas!
    Darlene
    MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    P.S. This also fits the brand new PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE. I hope you'll come check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.