Saturday 9 October 2021

Hocus Pocus - AB

 Hi everyone! 

Sharing today on my blog is a card inspired by a famous Film.

It is probably one of the only Halloween films that I am willing to watch - Halloween or scary is really not my type of film. 

Can you guess the film?


The images are digital images from Aliciabel stamps - we have Winifred, Mary and Cauldron and Sarah and the Cat

This is a single layer card. the image was set up in word and printed out on a lazer printer I then coloured the image with Promarkers. I coloured the three witches first than created the background behind them. 

I have also die cut some spider webs to add to the card and created the sentiment in Word. 

I hope you like it and gets you in the mood for Halloween. 

Cat
-x-

Challenges
Colour Crazy Challenge wk40
Passion for Markers 612
The Paper Funday 34
CCC Creations 130
Creative craft cottage 145
Daisy Chain 57
Unicorn Challenge 70
LPCF 167

8 comments:

  1. Lovely colouring and a great look! Really lovely! Thanks for playing along with us over at Passion for markers this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous scene you have created with these fun characters, great colouring too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous Slimline card, good luck in the draw. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful Card, Thanks for sharing it with us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.