Friday 1 October 2021

Cheers - SD

 Hi Everyone! 

Sharing my card today using the image 'Cheers' from Stampers Delights

which you can purchase as a digi here or a clear stamp here


You can purchase the stamps by clicking on the links below


I have used the digital Image and created the scene in my Word document, warping and resizing the images. I then printed the image out on my lazer printer. 

The image has been coloured with Nuvo Markers. For the wall background I used a stencil to colour in the bricks and then once the stencil was removed I coloured the outer lined with a lighter warm grey shade. 

for the dress i gave it a sparkle effect and this is done by using a darker shade of green, a black fine nib and a white gel pen to create dots. 

I have the used Momento ink and stamped out a bottle and glass and added a bit of glossy accent to them for definition. 

I then die cut the backing paper and mounted onto Kraft card. finally I added some acrylic gems to complete. 

I hope you like it! 

Take a look at the rest of the DT creations on the SD blog

Cat
-x-

Challenges
Colour Crazy Craft wk39
Polkadoodles wk40
Creative fingers 216
The Crafters Cafe 275
Sheepski Designs 55

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely and wonderful coloring. Thank you for entering this card in our challenge. Excited to see more from you. Hugs, Kinjal DT https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic coloring!!! Great card! Thanks for entering the Crafter's Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us for Week 40 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge with your fabulous creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.