Sunday 5 December 2021

Chibi Xmas Decs - SD

 Hi everyone!

Sharing today 'Chibi Xmas Decorations' from Stampers Delights


The image has been coloured with Nuvo Markers. 

I have the die cut some backing papers and backed them with Kraft paper.

I have die cut a 'Seasons Greeting' banner sever times and layered up for dimension, I have also die cut the Christmas tree and a star. 

I then added some Christmas lights embellishment and some gems, with a bit of glitter on the lights in the image and on the star on the tree. 

I hope you like it!

Look at all the amazing designs the team have come up with on the SD blog - Here

Find more amazing image here and get then at a deal too 


Cat
-x-

Challenges
Crafty Catz 575
Creations in Pink 39
Penny's Paper-Crafty 510
The Holly and the Ivy 106
Crafting Happiness 118
Fab 'n' Funky 541

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.