Thursday 30 December 2021

Harper - DDS

 Hi everyone! 

So today is my last post for 2021! Where has that year gone! 

If you were celebrating the festive season - I hope you had a wonderful time! 

Today I am sharing a card that I made for my Mum and Dad for Christmas. 

I used the image 'Harper' from Digi Doodle Studios - this is not necessarily a Christmassy image but i think it works quite well as one, 

I also strayed away from the traditional Christmassy colours, I went a bit Orange/Gold.


The image has been coloured with Promarkers and Nuvo Markers. 

I have die cut some backing papers and a star border which I have places along the bottom of the card toped with gold ribbon. I then heat embossed some stars on some seee through paper and fussy cut. 

Ithen die cut some clouds (Heffy Doodles) and some musical notes (Tattered Lace). The sentiment is from Polkadooles. 
 

I hope you like it! 

I wish you all a wonderful New Year and hope that 2022 brings us all so much fun, laughter and Joy! 

Happy New Year Everyone! 


Challenges
Colour Crazy Wk 50
Dream Valley 260
Penny's Paper Crafty 511
Passion for Markers 621
Winter Wonderland (EOY-AG)
Through The Purple Haze 187

8 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous image and I love your gold and orange colour scheme! Your die cut embellishments are fab too - a really great design. Thanks so much for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super design and fabulous card. Thanks for sharing it at Passion for Markers this time.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely looking card with stunning colours. Happy New Crafting year to you and thanks for playing along with our mega challenge over at PFM.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.