Friday 3 December 2021

Kiss Under the Mistletoe - SD

 Hi everyone! 

today I am sharing a Christmas card that I have made using a digital image 'Anime Kiss under the Mistletoe' from Stampers Delights


It's a little sassy so i have decided to make this for My husband for Christmas. 

I have coloured the image with Promarkers, and decided to make a check skirt - My tip for this is to not make the lined just straight - try and follow the lined of the dress for a more authentic feel. 

I have then die cut a snowflake background to overlay the backing paper. 

I have die cut some leaves and added a few glittery mini white berries to represent the mistletoe 

I then added a little back organza tape and a sentiment. Finally adding some gems and some die cut 'xoxo in the corner. 

I hope you like it! 


Join Stampers Delights for Some wonderful Christmas Deals


Cat
-x-

Challenges 
Colour Crazy wk48
Dream Valley 260
The Crafters Café 279
Merry Little Christmas 41
World Wide Open Design 11

10 comments:

  1. loving the layers and how you combined all of them together. Appreciate you joining our challenge. Hugs, Kinjal DT https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design on the skirt and I love the layout! Thank you for joining us at the colour crazy craft challenge. Good Luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love the way you used leaves to match what she is holding in the image! Thanks for entering it in the Crafter's Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image and project. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Catrin - hope your husband loved it!
    Thanks so much for joining us for our Merry Little Christmas Challenge for December 2021.
    We hope to see you again soon somewhere in blogland,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.