Tuesday 23 August 2022

Blessings - Polkadoodles

 Hi Everyone!

So i have recently been asked to design for Polkadooles for their Create and Craft TV show -(WHATTT!)

 I mean, what an honour and totally shocked! 

So one show was on last week and it was a glorious show with plenty of crafty goodness to be bought and an extremely low price! The bundle had 14 Stamp sets (with more than 1 stamp in each set) worth £129 down to £58 - I mean I have been crafting for years and you would never have that many stamps for that price, and a perfect array of choices or you could buy items separately! you can find the bundle   here

Anyway the second set sold out but you can still get some of the items singly and below is a card that I created using 'Blessings' From the Winnie Heavenly range - Gorgeous stamp! 


The image has been stamped with Momento Ink and coloured with the lightest of Promarker Pink/ grey and ivory colours. Then Die cut with a scalloped oval frame

I have also used some of Polkadoodles printable backing papers for the background and mounted on Silver Card.

I then added some pink lace some pearls and a die cut Snowflake for Polkadoodles 

I used Pigment ink to stamp the sentiment from Polkadooldes Merry and Bright Clear stamp set 

I hope you like it!

Cat
-x-


Challenges

3 comments:

  1. a beautiful card, love the details and the cute stamps
    thanks for joining us at creations in pink
    hugs EllenDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card with a cute little angel. I like the soft tones.
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Catrin. I like the soft colour scheme. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.