Tuesday 16 August 2022

Winnie Fairy Plant Pot - Polkadoodles

 Hi everyone!

Today I have made a flower shaped card that fits perfectly with the Winnie Daisy Fairies from Polkadoodles



I have used Flower Fairy Plant Pot - coloured with Promarkers and then Fussy Cut. I have die cut flower shape backing papers from Serenity Fairy Wishes Paper Heaven 3 and Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Paper Heaven 7 . The edges have been distressed with Tim HOltz Victorian Velvet.  I have added some die cut lace effect border some twine and paper flowers. To complete I added a sentiment from Work & Play 10 Embellies

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges

3 comments:

  1. Wow Cat, this is a lovely card! I love all the elements you added and the coloring is wonderful! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, Catrin! You're right the card shape suits her perfectly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card - very cute image and papers and excellent fussy-cutting!
    Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.