Tuesday 30 August 2022

Leaving Mince Pies - Polkadoodles

 Hi everyone! 

Are you ready to get organised for the Big 'C' -I read a post on Facebook recently that said it's only  16 weeks until Christmas! that is crazy! where has the time gone, haven't we only just had Christmas! I remember a time when everything was so slow and you were just waiting for the time to tick away! 

Anyway here I am starting to get organised - I have created a clean and simple Christmas card using the image 'Leaving Mince Pies' from the Winnie White Christmas Collection for this weeks Digi Chooseday Challenge 

The image is digital and has been printed and then coloured with Promarkers. I have added the sentiment which you can purchase from the Winnie White Christmas Big Kahuna Download set. To complete I used a star stencilled in the corner with berry red Distress ink and flicked some metallic red water colour paint. masking off the main image. 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges
Colour Crazy Craft wk 34
PIP 2235
Ally's Angels 61
Penny's Paper- Crafty 528
Passion for Markers 656


3 comments:

  1. Stunning card Cat love your colouring thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colouring of that sweet Polkadoodles image, Cat and I love the CAS design...
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty CAS card Cat. The image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.