Tuesday 25 October 2022

Gnome Meet Me under the Mistletoe - Polkadoodle

Hi everyone,


A new challenge has begun over at Digi Choose Day 

For todays challenge I am sharing a rocker card using the 'Gnome Meet Me Under the Mistletoe Matchable Stamp and die set'. and the papers from the 'Happy Christmas 6x6 Paper pack' 


To create this I folded a durable card in half and die cut just over half of the 6x6 circle die to create the base card. I then used the next size down in the circle nesting dies for the card and paper. I then die cut a full Circle and a scalloped backing card for the circle to be placed on. I then stamped the image on the white card and coloured with Promarkers. Finally I added some fussy cut embellishments form the stamp pack as well as the sentiment. 

I hope you like it! 
Cat
-x-

Challenges

3 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas rocker card, Chrissy! The non-trad colours are gorgeous, and the gnomes are so cute! Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have added pink to the Christmas card. Thanks for joining us as The Crafter's Café this month and showing us some Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.