Wednesday 20 January 2021

Love Is - ADU

Hi everyone! 

A new Challenge has begun over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge and we have 2 fab sponsors this challenge! 

All Dressed up
and
Artsy Stamper  

Here is my insparation using the image 'Love is' from All dressed up 


The image has been coloured with Promarkers

The papers have been taken from the Boofle Papermania paper pack and the Forever Friends Baby paper pack.
I have added some die cut circular stars, as well as a Lace semi circle border, which on top of i places a piece of Pong gingham ribbon. 

Finally I completed by adding some blue gems. 

I hope you like it! 

Challenges 


10 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Cat! Wonderful colouring of this adorable image. Your background paper is so pretty and I love your lacy semi circle. Your little blue gems balance the pink perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and wonderful colouring. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful card love the stamp
    thanks for joining us to creations in pink
    hugs ellen dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and beautiful card, love the colours and the sweet image! ! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge. Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.