Monday 11 January 2021

Tiana DDS

 Hi everyone! 

I have a sneak peek for you today of Tiana, one of the new Fairies that will be available in the Digi Doodle Studio on Friday 15/01/2021

They are so adorable and wonderful images to colour! 


The image has been coloured with Promarkers. 
The papers have been taken from Papermanias Vintage Heart set

I have also added some die cut leaves which have been dabbed with Peeled Paint distress ink and some Tonic Studio die cut Flourishes have also been added to the card, along with some paper blossom flowers, 

To complete the card i have added some hessian ribbon, Pink gems, and a Magical die cut from Heffy Doodle. 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenge


11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, her hair colour especially looks beautiful...we we would love you to tell us about your favourite colour combo.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Passion For Markers, come back soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you - oh yes, I love the Green dress and the antique pink wings! and i think the hair just matches perfectly!

      Delete
  2. Oh Cat, you have done such a beautiful job with her! Beautiful colour combo! Gorgeous papers and I love the lacy border. Thanks for sharing this cutie with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Beautiful coloring!
    Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fabulous, LOVE her hair! Thank you for joining in my theme at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...this card made me smile! I love the way you coloured the image and the backing papers fit perfectly. Thanks for sharing this with us sat The Colour Crazy Challenge this time - Vic, Dt x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.