Thursday 28 January 2021

Cats and Dogs Love

Hi everyone! 

Popping in with a Quick make today!

I'm using the Planner Emoji digital stamp set from Some odd Girl, which you can get from the Whimsy store here  


I have used a Heart masking stencil from T4TD and Tim Holtz Distress inks to create the heart center. 

coloured used - Spun Sugar, Lipstick Red and aged Mahogany. I then used some Cosmic Shimmer Iridescent Shimmering Watercolour Paints to create the splatters.  

While the heart was drying I coloured the Cat and Dog emoji with Promarkers and fussy cut! 

Once the heart was dry I removed the stencil and stamped the sentiment 'Cari Ti' which is Welsh for 'Love you' 

I then used foam squares on the back of the cat and dog to raise them from the card. 

To complete I added a bit of white gel pen to add some accents to the images. 

Hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenge
Dream Valley 240
Cute Card Thursday 671
Creative Inspirations - Animal Antics
Digi Chooseday wk4

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I love the colour of the heart. It works perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those stamps, they make a very cute card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Gorgeous design and I love the cute characters. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute and adorable.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.