Thursday 14 January 2021

Neeja - DDS

 Hi everyone!

Here is another Sneak Peek from Digi Doodle Studio using the fairy Neeja

Shock tho, I have not done a card this time, I have done a bright fairy garden on a door hanger! 

this new release will be available in the Digi Doodle store on Friday January 15th 2021


To begin I took a wood door hanger, and I think this one is from Hobbycraft, and covered it with a wood effect paper and cut around the edge. I then used Tim Holts Vintage Photo distress inks to distress the edges. 

I die cut sever items to add to my scene, including a fairy door, Large Mushroom and the Dream sentiment from Cut and Make, the squirrel, butterflies and Small Mushroom from Tattered Lace, and the Trees and Fence from Magnolia Tilda. 

These were then coloured or distressed with distress inks. 

Neeja was then coloured with Promarkers and fussy cut and added to the scene created with the embellishments. 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges
Creative Moments 206
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Make it Cute
Classic Design Challenge - January
Love to Craft 53

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous door hanger, so pretty with your sweet fairy and the lovely bright colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.