Friday 30 April 2021

Zoe and Charlie - DDS

 Hi everyone! 

sharing today a card made using the image Zoe and Charlie from Digi Doodle Studio.

If you are like me then so many of you will have pictures or even selfies of your pets and so this image spoke volumes to me. 




The image has been coloured wit Promarkers, and I have created a lovely scene for Zoe and Charlie to sit in. 

I have used several scrap papers that fitted with the image and added some twine to the die cut Banner.


I have also die cut a camera - from tattered lace and 'Smile'and the paw and hart bubble- from Time for Tea

To complete I added some Large Pearls and some Spectrum Noire Clear Sparkle to the die cut 'Smile' 


I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges
I love Promarkers 434
Passion for Markers 589
Through the Craft Room Door 27 April
Incy Wincy Design - May Colours

8 comments:

  1. Fab colouring of that sweet image, Cat and your paper choices and embellishments work perfectly...
    Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week at Passion for Markers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab colouring of this great image and your card is perfect for our challenge at passion For Markers this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, love the hair, your colouring is wonderful
    Thank you for joining our challenge at I ♥ Promarkers
    Clare DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.