Monday 9 August 2021

Adorable Darling Bestie - Doll 7

 Hi Everyone! 

So there are new images with Sherry Baldies Besties 

The Adorable Darling Besties - I really love them, so natural and there are all sorts to choose from and i think will fit with any type of Girl you would know! 

Here I have coloured Doll 7 - Perfect reminds me of Me! 


The image has been printed out on a lazer Printed after being Copied and pasted into MS Word for resizing. I then coloured the image with ProMarkers. 

I have die cut some backing papers and added die cut candles. The sentiments have also been created in MS Word by me and then die cut with a Banner and speech bubble die.

To complete I added some Gems

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges
Colour Crazy wk 31
Crafty Calendar August
Cute as a Button 71
Penny's Paper-Crafty 502
Pearly Sparkles 65


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring and a fun card. Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge this week and best of luck in the draw! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card - thanks for sharing it us at Penny's Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the image, beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining in our August 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, isn't she adorable! Love Besties. Thank you for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.