Friday 6 August 2021

Pumpkin Pete - SD

 Hi Everyone! 

New stamps over at Stampers Delights

Anime Pumpkin Pete


  




For my Project I created a Sweet Jar ready for Halloween Trick and Treat. 

Firstly I took a Jam Jar and created a cover using Card, Halloween papers and ribbon. I would measure the jar circumference with some ribbon or rope to get the right length for your card and paper cuts so that it will reach all away the way around. 

I then cut and pasted the digital images into MS Word and Printed out. The images were then coloured with Promarkers, Pete was fussy cut and the Pumpkin has been die cut into a tag for the Jar. I also die cut another 2 tags in Orange and Black, and attached together with some twine and ribbon. 

Finally I added Pete to the jar, covering the card edge and added the sweets! 


I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges
Classic Design 8
Creative Fingers 213
Gem of a Craft 16
Craft Galore Encore 90
PIP 2131







9 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation!! I love how you've used this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute treat jar!! Awesome coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fabulous project - the jar is awesome. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pumpkin Pete is fabulous! He looks lovely decorating your treat jar! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” August Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.