Saturday 7 August 2021

Pumpkin Patch Cutie - SD

 Hi everyone! 

Sharing today another new image from Stampers Delights.

Pumpkin Patch Cutie





First for this image I created the background using Tim Holz Distress ink - 'Chipped Sapphire - Faded Jeans to create the sky and then Back Soot, and a cloud stencil. I then added some white dots and stars with a white Gel pen. 

I added in some of the bats and used a glue pen to add on the Black glitter powder. 

I then coloured the image with Nuvo Markers. 

I die cut some bats and a pumpkin and again added some glitter glue to the Pumpkin. 

The backing paper and the Image have been backed onto black and orange card and added some black twine. I then added the sentiment to complete.

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenge
Digi Choose day wk31
Aud Sentiment 280
Through the Craft room door  3 Aug 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.