Thursday 19 August 2021

Qt's Bootie Besties

 Hi everyone! 

Today I am sharing with you another of the releases from My Besties by Sherri Baldy

Cutie Bootie Dolls and here is Doll Number 16 


The image has been coloured with Promarkers and I have used a black fine tip and a white gel pen to create the sparkle effect - a close up of the colouring can be seen below. 


I then used some papers from several old paper packs and die cut using square nesting dies and backing onto white card. I added some ribbon and some tacks with Black and whit twine wrapped around, to give the effect of laces, and a wire flower. The sentiment is from Stamping Bella. 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges
I love Promarkers 441
Colour Crazy Craft wk32
Crafty Calendar August
The Cutie Pie 162
Aud Sentiment 281
Lemon Shortbread 152

4 comments:

  1. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, I love the colour of the boot. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.