Thursday 4 November 2021

Chenoa n' Friends - DDS

Hi Everyone! 

I haven been on here for a while so be prepared for a few shares!

today I am sharing a Christmas Card using  the image - 'Chenoa n' Friends' from Digi Doodle Studios.



The image has been coloured with Promarkers and then fussy cut! 

I have die cut the check paper Placed acetate on the die cut section to create a shaker card front. 

I then placed a backing paper on the card base. I added the sequins, glitter etc on to the card and placed the shaker card front on top. 

I then added the trees, icicles, ribbon and sentiment. 

Finally adding some snowflakes and red gems. 

Hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-


Challenges
I love Promarkers  447
Colour Crazy 43
Merry Little Christmas - November
Unicorn Challenge 71
Digi Choose Day wk44

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.