Saturday 11 June 2022

Cheshire Cat - AB

Hi Everyone! 

As crafters we always have that moment of just using a tool and then you absolutely can't find it again! Crafting Madness... well don't worry as the Cheshire Cat says 'I'm mad, Your Mad - We are all Mad here!'
So here is a card made for our Crafting Madness! Using the image 'Cheshire Cat' from Aliciabel Stamps - coloured with Promarkers.


One the image was coloured I used some Alice in Wonderland backing paper and fussy cut out some Alice in Wonderland embellishments.

I added the key charm and some twine to complete the card! 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges



 

11 comments:

  1. Love this card thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card - that cat is hilarious!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card, Catrin,- thanks again for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card Cat thanks for sharing at PFM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.comThank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card, I love this image. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.