Tuesday 21 June 2022

Missing you - Polkadoodles

Hi Everyone! 

A new Digi Choose Day challenge has begun today - Out DT inspiration challenge is not a 'square card' - and her is my creation


Catrin - I don't often make a non square card but todays card is Circular.  Using the image 'Missing you' from Polkadoodles,  coloured with Promarkers. I have used the printable paper from 'Lou - digital download' from Polkadoodles and the ticket sentiments from the Polkadoodles Little Dude range - Little Dudes - Knight and dragons digital download . I then added a few die cut embellishments, circular dies, Hearts and candles, some gems and a 'HB2U' sentiment created by myself in Word to complete the project. 

If the card does role then i would cut a very small bit of the bottom of the card to make it stable. 

I hope you like it!
Cat
-x-

Challenges

 

9 comments:

  1. Do love a circle card, this is gorgeous, Catrin! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, Cat! Great shape, fab colouring of that sweet image and wonderful coordinating elements...love it!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Catrin - such a fab design and love all the different elements that you've included! Thanks for joining in with my Celebrations challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, lovely image and colouring. Great backing paper and fab design. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Catrin, I enjoy your lovely round card and all the added embellishments! You did a fabulous job. Hope to see you as a winner over at A Perfect Time To Craft. Come back to see July's challenge and the beautiful work my team mates create. Enjoy your day!
    Ivy (Ivette)
    n1sunrider.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.