Sunday 5 June 2022

On the Shelf- N2SH

Hi everyone!

Todays share on the blog is a card made using the images from 'On the Shelf' from Not 2 Shabby Sore.

 

The images have been placed together in Word and wrapped to create the scene, then printed on a laser Printer. 
the image was then coloured with Promarkers and the window scene coloured in. 

I die cut a piece of double sided backing paper and mounted onto Kraft Card. leaving one comer un-glued. 

I then die cut some Tags and added twine. I also created a narrow border with green backing paper and mounted onto Kraft card adding some thin lace. and twine. 

I mounted the image onto Kraft card and glued the elements onto the card. I folded down the unglued corner and added a pink gem. 

Finally I added the sentiment, which is from the same digital set and a die cut vellum flag 

I hope you like like it! 
Cat
-x-

Challenges

 

8 comments:

  1. Aw I really love this little window scene you've created and your colouring is fab! Your paper choices are perfect too and such a great sentiment! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so beautiful Cat! I love the colours you chose, and the scene you've created is fabulous. Love your tags and twine! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.