Monday 20 June 2022

Kisa & Regen - SNS

Hi everyone! 

Sharing on my blog today a card I coloured up using the digital images 'Kisa' and 'Regen' from Sweet November Stamps 


I have also used the 'Digital Stamp - Tree House Fun: Background Builder - Kids Tree House and the wall from the 'Digital Stamp - Scene Builder: Castle' 

These png. images were all cut and pasted into a Word document, I cropped any part of the image that was not needed and wrapped so that they could be moved around to create the scene. 

Once happy I printed out on card, with a lazer printer and coloured with Promarkers 

To complete I die cut a piece of square gingham paper and mounted onto red card. I also die cut the image and mounted onto red card. I placed on a piece of red ribbon and a printed sentiment, which I crated myself in Word. 

I hope you like it!

Cat
-x-


 

5 comments:

  1. You have created a fabulous scene for these sweet little image- such beautiful colouring too. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful scene! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Catrin, oh wow fabulous colouring and scene you have created there! Just perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge this time, hope to see more of your work, Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.