Sunday 3 July 2022

Beach Time - ADU

Hi everyone! 

Sharing today my first DT inspiration for All Dressed Up (ADU) 
so honoured to be part of this team.

The theme for this weeks facebook Challeneg was 'Holidays' and I chose Summer Holiday

using the digital image 'Beach Time' 


Once the image had been printed out on y lazer printer I coloured it up with Promarkers

I then die cut a frame and added to the top of the image. 

I have used several digital backing papers from Tangerine Butterfly Birthday Girl found at Digi Doodle Studio, backing onto Pink Card. 

I then completed the card bu adding a few Di cut embelishments, Glasses, Beach Sign and Aloha. 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos </a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sunny card.
    Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges.
    Buffy (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.