Friday 1 July 2022

Siena Photographer - DDS

Hi Everyone!

A new Challenge has begun today over at Digi Doodle Studio Challenge Blog wit the theme 
'3 or more layers' 

Here is My DT inspiration using the image 'Siena Photographer' and the Digi Paper Pack Tangerine Butterfly Birthday Girl 


The image has been coloured with Promarkers 

I have printed out several of the digi papers from the pack above and used Square and Circle dies to create the layers. 
I have also die cut a polaroid and a film and the smile sentiment. 

Use a white ink to stamp the best wishes and added an acrylic gem to complete 

I hope you like it!

Cat
-x-

Challenge


 

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet! Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.