Friday 22 July 2022

Petey - DDS

Hi Everyone!

There has been a new release over at Digi Doodle Studio - Prefect Summertime images! 

Here is one 'Petey'. My son just loves to learn and talk about sea life and Sharks/whales are his Favourite! 

So this was the perfect image for his birthday card! 


The image has been coloured with Promarkers and I have die cut backing papers from the Digi Doodle Studios 'Tangerine butterfly Birthday Girl paper pack
the sentiment was created in Word and the Circular Sentiment is from LOTV. (Lili of the Valley).
 To complete I added some acrylic gems. 

I hope you like it! 
Cat
-x-

Challenges

 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card at Penny's paper challenge. Hugs Ela DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.