Tuesday 5 July 2022

Sleepy Pots - Polkadoodles

Hi Everyone!

New Challenge over at Digi Choose Day with Polkadoodles 


For my Forever Friend card I have used the image 'Sleepy Pots' from the Horace and Boo collection, coloured with Promarkers. the papers are from Nikki and Gamer Little Dudes. The sentiments are from Winnie Daisy Greetings and Sparke Unicorn - Sentiments . to complete the card I added some paper flowers, some button and twine, a peg and some mini pearls. 

 I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges 

3 comments:

  1. Your image is adorable and beautifully colored!
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You were selected as a RISING STAR for the week of July 4- 10, 2022 at A Place to Start ! Please stop by our blog and grab your badge.
    The Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.