Sunday 9 October 2022

Fang- tastic Gnome - Polkadoodles

 Hi Everyone 

Sharing today a Halloween gnome - Fangtastic From Polkadodoles 


This digital image has been coloured with Nuvo Markers. and I love black and red together it is so striking! 

I have used 3 different shades of Red Tim Holts Distress ink to create the background and splattered with Black and metallic paint. Once dry I added some spiderwebs with a stencil and black distress ink. 

Finally I added a sentiment from the Trick or Treat Halloween range from Polkadoodles. 

I hope you  like it!

Cat
-x-

Challenges 



3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a 'fang-tastic' Halloween gnome he is and a fabulous stenciled background too!! Thank you for joining our NEW challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Di{Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}ane SF Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.