Saturday 15 October 2022

Lil' Tye Tiger - DDS

Hi Everyone!
Sharing today a card made using the image 'Lil' Tye Tiger' from Digi Doodle Studio
Printed and coloured with Promarkers and then Fussy Cut.


The papers are from Polkadoodles Printable downloads and have been die cut with Square nesting dies and backed onto black card. 
I have also die cut a black circle and with a white gel pen added some dots and stars. 

the Yum border is from my Circut maker and the Sentiments are from Time for Tea Designs. 

I hope you like it! 
Cat
-x-

Challenges

 

5 comments:

  1. I love the papers and colours on this sweet Halloween card, thank you for sharing it at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute and sweet card. Thanks for playing with us over at PFM this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Cat. The image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Loving the colour combo. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore this image Cat and you coloured it perfectly thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My, how adorable and I love the colorful design. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge!
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.