Tuesday 11 October 2022

Witch Broomstick Gnome - Polkadoodles

 Hi Everyone!

New Challenge has begin over at Digi Choose Day - with a new code for some savings on Digital downloads - Check it  out! 



For todays Challenge the Design team were tasked to create something for a child's Halloween party that was not a card! I created a cup holder and broomsticks using the image Witch Broomstick Halloween Gnome - from the Gnome Trick ore Treat which was coloured with Nuvo Markers and Fussy cut. I then Die cut a scalloped and Slimline piece form the Halloween Trick or Treat printable papers and a rectangle slimline piece from the and the Halloween Trick or Treat printable papers Bundle 1. I added a die cut spider web and the sentiment taken from the Halloween Trick or Treat Printable greetings

Hope you like it! 
Cat
-x-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.