Monday 1 February 2021

Little Miss Cupid- DDS

 Hi everyone! 

So a New Challenge is beginning this month over at Digi Doodle Studio, and the theme is 'Include a Sentiment!' 

Here is my inspirations using the image 'Little Miss Cupid' 



The image has been coloured with PorMarkers

I createdthe backing paper through Die cutting some clouds and using some Tim Holtz Distress ink. (Spun sugar, Milled Lavender, Victorian Velvet, Dusty Concord)

I layered the clouds on a piece of Papermanis' 'Belissimo' paper and added it to a lilac backing card. 

I then flicked some Cosmic Simmer Iridescent watercolours on to the clouds. After allowing to dry I added the twine and charm. Finally adding the image, sentiment and dark purple gems  


I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-  

Challenges 
The Crafters Cafe 259
Through the Craft Room Door - Jan26
Colour it Create It Show it off - February
As you Like it - True Love (I like Valentine and love cards, but I went for an alternative colour scheme)
Colour Crazy Wk4


4 comments:

  1. Cute card and image. I like the colors and so glad you shared over at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sentiment that goes so cutely with the image. Thanks for joining us at the Crafters Cafe, CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.