Sunday 21 February 2021

2022 Calendar

 Hi Everyone! 

As some of you know that over the past month I have been colouring a 2022 Calendar with some of my Favourite images. Some of which you can see below: 




I have had some many requests from people asking me how I created my Calendars so I thought I would do a quick video to show you how I created them. 

The Calendar was created by me in Word, and then printed onto Card and hand coloured. 

The best bit is that once the year is over I can re-use the images on Cards - love a 2 for 1 


I hope this helps. 

If there is anything you need help with or don't quite get, please message me, email me, leave a comment and I will be happy to help!

Pleases leave a comment and follow my blog too! 

Happy Crafting!

Cat
-x-

Challenges
Craft Galore Encore 84
Crafty Catz 539
Colour Crazy Craft wk7
Classic Design Feb #2
Love to Craft 55

12 comments:

  1. Awesome. I love this. A group of us ladies do pages and make them into a calendar and I love seeing every month crafty art. Your calendar is gorgeous. I love the images you used. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz, Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. I'd love to see other calendar makes :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great calendar and video! You've such a lovely voice Catrin. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWW Shabneez that is so kind of you. I really hate hearing my voice! lol - Thank you so much xx

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous calendar. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge #84 which has the theme Anything Goes. The sponsor is StarStampz. Hugs Jackie DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a clevwr idea. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Stay safe and well.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous calendar. Thanks for sharing with us at Love To Craft Challenge.
    Hope to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Mifta.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.