Wednesday 3 February 2021

Davids Paper Hearts - DDS

 He Everyone! 

A new challenge has begun over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge today 

Our sponsor for this Challenge is Digi Doodle Studio, and I am using the image Davids Paper Hearts as my DT inspiration 


For this creation I have used a Tartan Paper pack for the backing papers. I have die cut one square with a scalloped heart. 

I have also used a Heart Cover Plate Die,(T4TD) an paper pieced in some hearts.

I have attached a brown ribbon and die cut a Love sentiment.  

The image has been coloured with Promarker. 

To complete the card i added some gems and glitter. 

I hope you like it!


Come and join us at Penny's to be in with a chance at winning some images form


Digi doodle Studio also have a Facebook page and a Challenge Blog 


Cat
-x-

Challenges
I Love Promarkers 428
Cute Card Thursday 671
The Crafters Cafe 259
The Paper Funday 26
Lemon shortbread 38

9 comments:

  1. Oh Cat, this is absolutely beautiful! Stunning papers! I love David's glittery hearts and the little gems you've added to the blue heart. Fantastic colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card. Love the image and the papers you have paired it with

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with a great layout and elements. Thanks for entering the challenge at The Paper Funday and Best of Luck in the Draw. Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat this is a beautiful card. That image is just so sweet :)

    Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥
    DT for The Paper Funday Challenges
    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.