Monday 8 February 2021

Swing Girl - Lemon Shorbread

 Hie everyone! 

A new Challenge has begun over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends 

Here is my DT inspiration using Swing Girl from Lemon Shortbread


The image has been coloured with Promarkers

I have used papers from Summer Goodness - Raspberry Road Designs

I have used the wished die cut from Heffy Doodle and a Bow die from Magnolia Tilda Discontinued Range 

To complete i have added some hessian ribbon and some Red gems. 

I hope you like it! 

Come and join us at LPCF to be in with a chance at winning 2 images from



Cat
-x-

Challenges
I love Promarkers 428
Through the Craftroom Door 2 feb
My Bestie Spanish Feb #80
Lemon Shortbread 138
Daisy Chain 49
Colour Crazy wk5
Through the Purple Haze 177

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful card design . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this beautiful scene! I'm always impressed with your work!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Cat! Gorgeous colouring, beautiful layout and embellies!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous design. Love all the layers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation Catrin. I'm a follower! Took me a bit of time so sorry! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and lovely colouring! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muy linda la tarjeta!
    Gracias por participar
    My Besties Spanish DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Through The Purple Haze Challenge Blog and best of luck with your entry. ~ Claudia DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love this project. Beautiful image. Great use of colors. I love the matting. Thank you for sharing this amazing project with us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.