Wednesday 17 February 2021

Angling Andy - Dr Digi's

Hi Everyone! 

A new challenge starts at Penny's today! 

Here is my DT inspiration using and image from one of our Sponsors Dr Digi's

Anglin' Andy


The image has been coloured with Promarkers. 

The papers are from Papermanias 'Ahoy There' paper Pack. 

I have also added a netting die cut and used  piece of twine to create the fishing line. The fish is from 'Under the Sea' stamp sest from Clearly Besotted 

the sentiment came from a £1 bucket in a craft fair so unfortunately I don't remember where it was from but it was stamped with Papermania Pigment ink.

To complete i added a few Blue gems 

I hope you like it! 

Come and join us over at Penny's this challenge to be in with a chance of winning 


$10 voucher to the store 


2 Digis

from our fabulous sponsor. 

Cat
-x-



12 comments:

  1. Gotta love Dr. Digi. They have the cutest images. I love this card and your choice of papers and layout. Love the colors. So glad you shared over at Always Fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun creation Catrin! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous creation. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Cat. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Great layout and your papers are fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Cat! I love the twine and cute little fishy! Super card design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic masculine card. I love this image beautifully coloured.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.