Friday 5 November 2021

Anime Secret Santa - SD

 Hi Everyone!

Here to share a card using 'Anime Secret Santa' From Stamp

Sharing today a card using the image 'Anime Secret Sant' from Stampers Delights! 

which you can purchase as a Digi Here or a Clear Stamp Here



The image has been Coloured with Promarkers.

I have used several Christmas Baking papers to create the layered background.

I have also used hessian and red glitter tape

I have die cut some holly and the 'Merry' several times layering it up for dimension .

The Christmas has been stamped with momento ink and die cut out.

Finally I added some Red gems and some glitter berries to complete! 

Check out the other DT's inspiration on the Stampers Delights Blog 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges
Crafty Creations Challenge - November
A perfect Time to Craft - November
The Paper Shelter - Christmas is Coming!
Cute as a Button 74

6 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Great coloring and lovely layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining at The Paper Shelter #490: Christmas is Coming
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring, I can't stop looking! <3

    Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured and I love the card layout you've used.

    Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.