Friday 5 November 2021

Sexy Pussycat - AB

 Hi everyone! 

Halloween may have been and gone, but that doesn't mean that you cant be a Glamour Puss! 

Using 'Sexy Pussycat' from Aliciabel stamps - coloured with Nuvo Markers



I have die cut the netting in black paper and placed over some Pink backing paper - 

The cat has also been die cut and I have added some gems as the eyes, as well as dotted around the card

The sentiment has been created in Word. 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges
Craft Galore Encore 93
WWODT 10
Creations in Pink 38

2 comments:

  1. Stunning. I love this. Great work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.