Friday 12 November 2021

Crystal Snow - DDS

 Hi Everyone! 

Sharing today some inspiration today using the image 'Crystal Snow' from Digi Doodle Studio



The image has been coloured with Promarkers.

I have then used sever sized Circular dies to cut the 6x6 card and backing papers. I then wrapped some silver and white ribbon around the centre. 

I then used some pearlised card and die cut some holly and sentiment banner. 

I hope you like it!

Cat
-x-

Challenges
Creative Inspirations - November
Crafty Catz 572
The Crafters Café 277
Classic Design Challenge 11

5 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card and coloured so beautifully too. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet and pretty card, lovely image, beautiful colouring love the shape and sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely toasty colours amid the chilly colours, great card. So glad you shared with us at the Crafters Cafe, CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.