Saturday 13 November 2021

Elves in the Workshop - AB

Hi everyone! 

Jumping on today to share with you a elvish slimline card.

I can imagine that in Satna's workshop the Elves are busily working ready for Christmas, but also that they can stick in a lot of fun! 

That is the inspiration of this card!


I have used the images 'Candy Elf'', 'Elf with Candy Stick', 'Els in a Box' and 'Birthday Elf'' from Alicia Bel Stamps 

These digital images have been printed out , coloured with Promarkers and Nuvo Markers and Fussy Cut. 

I then created the Workshop Background. I used Tim Holtz Distress Greys and Brown inks on 'Wood Grain' stencil from Funky Fossils and 'Pave the Way' Stencil from Clearly besotted.

I then die cut some string lights and coloured with Promarkers adding glitter to the lights section. 

I placed the elves onto the background and added the sentiment from Lili of the Valley. 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges
Creative Moments 226
A perfect Time to Craft #11
SheepSki Designs 56
The Fairy and the Unicorn - November
Winter Wonderland Candy Cane/ For a Child
Christmas Crafts All year 'Round  November - 'W' - Workshop
LPCF - 169

6 comments:

  1. Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us at The Fairy and unicorn Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and fun card! Thanks for joining us this month at SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.