Tuesday 8 February 2022

Cher - AB

 Hi everyone! 

Today I am sharing a birthday card I created with the image 'Cher' from Alicia Bel. 

As to the name of the image I took inspiration from Cher to create the card - I also played a few Cher songs to get me into the mood. I do Love the one she co-sang with Meat Loaf! 


The digital Image has been coloured with Promarkers. 

I have used several backing papers and ide cut with square and scalloped nesting dies. 

I have also used a sparkle star and added some organza ribbon and bow. 

The sentiments were created in Word. 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges
Passion for Markers 627
Digi Choose Day wk 6
Creatalicious 228
Dream Valley 263
Creative Knockouts 438

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card with great design and love the embellishments
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supercard with a wonderful colour combo. It's very charming! Thanks for playing along with my challenge over at Passion for Markers.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun and sassy is this Cat?! Great work!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you play along again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, Cat! Love the black, white and red colour combo, great colouring of that pretty image and your sentiment is just perfect...gotta love a good card pun!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.