Wednesday 9 February 2022

Thinking of you - DDS

Hi Everyone! 

There is a new release at Digi Doodle Studio! Some Gorgeously Sweet Images! 


I have also used the DDS paper pack 'Love in the air'

Not just a valentines this image and paper pack would be great for a book reader!



 The image has been coloured with Promarkers 
I have die cut a square piece of backing paper and a rectangle piece backed with white card, and then used a bit of 'Vintage Photo' distress ink around the edges so give a vintage feel. 

I have then die cut another piece with a Lace Heart and distressed. 
I have added a silk ribbon and placed the image on to the backing papers. 

Finally i used some clear stamps, Versamark embossing ink and WOW White embossing powder to heat emboss the Books and sentiment on to Kraft card! 

Finally added some die cut hearts from translucent paper and some pink mini pearls. 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenge

8 comments:

  1. Hi Catrin! Your card is simply adorable. Love your details and design, too. How wonderful that you've joined in the fun at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again. Hugs, Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.