Thursday 10 February 2022

Sleeping Dogs - N2SH

Hi Everyone! 

Dropping in today to show you a card that I coloured using the image 'Sleeping Fox' from Not 2 Shabby Shop

I created my Foxes into Huskies 


 The image has been coloured with Nuvo Markers 
I have also die cut a Love sentiment - several times out of black card, with he top layer out of glitter card, to give dimension.
I have then backed the image into black card and places on top pf pink backing paper. 

I hope you like it!

Cat
-x-

Challenges

13 comments:

  1. So pleased to see your entry here at Creations in Pink.
    This is a lovely project.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Jackie DT @ Creations in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, the image is lovely and love the pink background! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - love your colour combination.

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..this is so visually striking. It is such a wonderful card and I love the pink/grey color palette. Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.