Sunday 13 February 2022

Teddy Bear Picnic - T4TD

Hi everyone! 

Sharing a Crd today that my son and i gave to my husband for his birthday. 

As a family we love a good picnic so my son chose these adorable picnic bears for Time for Tea Designs. 



 The background has been created with Tim Holts distress ink (Mowed Lawn, Speckled Egg and Blue Ribbon)
I then die cut a frame Kraft frame and a white 3 square aperture. I used a stencil to create the background scene from each aperture.

I then stamped each bear and coloured with Promarkers before fussy cutting.

I then added the Bears to the Card.

Finally i stamped and die cut the sentiment to complete. 

I hope you like it! 

Cat
-x-

Challenges

14 comments:

  1. Lovely colouring and layout! Thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week Nelly dt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Thank you for playing along at Penny's Challenges.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute make! Lovely image...

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness! This is super cute!! And it sounds like it is perfect for your picnic-loving family! Thank you for playing along with Critter Crazy Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great slimline design and cute bears! Thanks for joining us on Polkadoodles! Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic. Beautiful work. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work and nice design. Thanks for joining us on Critter Crazy Challenge Blog. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.