Thursday 1 April 2021

Coffee Confidential - DDS

 Hi Everyone! 

Here with a DDS inspirational card today using the image Coffee Confidential and the sentiment from Digi Doodle Studios 'Coffee Anyone' Sentiment Pack 

What is a better day than having a coffee and a gossip with your bestie! 

I can imagine these two have a good old giggle


The image and the sentiment has been printed out on a laser Printer. The image was then coloured with Promarkers. 

I then die cut the image with a circular die and fussy cut the sentiment. 

I cut a circular die with my Cricut machine to place around the image 

I used papers from Papermanias 'Vintage Love' paper pack and added some brown lace and twine.

Finally I die cut a banner and stamped the sentiment with Memento ink. I added a mini button to complete. 

I hope you like it!

Cat
-x-

Challenges
I love Promarkers 432
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Wk 12
Through the craft room door March 30th
Colour It, Create It, Show It Off - April
Digi Choose Day  WK13
Cards 4 Gals 143

14 comments:

  1. Such a jolly card thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card I♥PromarkersChallenge
    . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back to say Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image and beautifully coloured

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! It won't be too much longer until we can go out with our besties for coffee! Thanks for joining our challenge this week!  I hope to see you in the next one! 
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Digi Choosday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation, love the background

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Cardz 4 Galz' this fortnight
    Stay Safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous! And your colouring is fantastic! The skin and hair is AMAZING! Thank you for your time to play with us at Color It, Create It, Show It Off Challenge Blog .Neva

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous and perfect for our April 2021 challenge. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us. Good luck and please stay safe and healthy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.