Monday 5 April 2021

Enchanted Butterflies

 Hi everyone!

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends has a new AG challenge

Here is my inspiration using the image Enchanted Butterflies from The Paper Shelter



The image has been coloured with Promarkers and die cut with a circular die. I have cut the two top butterflies so that hey stick out from the circle. 

I then cut out a butterfly border from my Cricut machine and coloured with Distress inks, Pickled Raspberry and Dusty Concord, and then splattered with Cosmic Shimmer Metallic water paints. 

    I die cut a 6x6 card, lilac card and backing paper, from Forever Friends paper pack, using circle nesting dies and distressed the edges with Milled Lavender.  I distressed a large paper flower with the same inks.

I created he sentiment in word and fussy cut. 

Finally I added some white sequins. 

Hope you like it! 

come and join us at LPOCF to wins 3 images from 


Cat
-x-

Challenges
I love Promarkers 432
Polkadoodles wk14
Dream Valley 245
Craft Calendar April
Incy Wincy Designs - Bright Colours


9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Cat! I love the color combination you used ~ hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Love the shape and the image and the colours. Love it all really

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation Cat! Thanks for joining us for Week 14 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!! The image is cute and colored beautifully. The design is fantastic. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love the layout and all of the details. Thanks for joining in our April 'Easter/Spring' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view and comment on my blog! I do love reading everyone's comments.